fajrdrako: (Default)
[personal profile] fajrdrako


And it's damn cold here in my office, with a draft coming from the windows beside my desk - not because they're open (they're sealed) but because it's so cold out I can feel it from three feet away, and the cold is seeping up from the floor. My cup of tea was hot half an hour ago, not it's as if it was iced.

I don't always like this winter business.

Date: 2004-12-06 10:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dargit.livejournal.com
Maybe we should hold a canal Apaplexy skating party.

Date: 2004-12-06 10:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fajrdrako.livejournal.com
Eek! That would be fun but I would be ashamed to have the 'Plexy people see how badly I skate. See, I can only skate on my right foot. I'm not sure why. I don't get very far.

Date: 2004-12-06 10:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dargit.livejournal.com
Doesn't have to be a skating party. Tobagonning for adults perhaps? Or just a walk alongside the canal with hot chocolate at the end?

Date: 2004-12-06 01:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fajrdrako.livejournal.com
A walk beside the canal followed by hot chocolate sounds good to me.... And I'd been thinking about doing a tea party. Let's see if we can plan something.

Profile

fajrdrako: (Default)
fajrdrako

October 2023

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
151617181920 21
22 232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 03:39 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios